Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
Comprehensive Threat and Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) are an essential to process to securing your organization. Our multidisciplinary approach looks at security from every angle to mitigate risks — from the physical environment to the human element to the role of technology.
Effective security starts with a clear understanding of your vulnerabilities. We can help you gauge your strengths and weaknesses in a wide variety of scenarios, from facility security to executive protection. Not only do we bring decades of experience to our Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing, our leading experts can also help you anticipate potential sources of new threats.
Alchemi performs Vulnerability Assessments, Application Security Assessment, Phishing Assessment & Penetration Testing. We can find the weak spots in your critical assets and take corrective action before attackers exploit them to sabotage your business or steal your confidential data within an organization’s IT infrastructure, specifically related threats.
Comprehensive Vulnerability Assessment Approach
Constant application updates and changes to application and system configurations can introduce vulnerabilities and leave you susceptible to an attack, even if you are keeping your security controls up to date. To keep your data secure, you must frequently scan your systems and devices to detect vulnerabilities as they arise and ensure it is free from vulnerabilities. Some of the most critical steps involve:
- Defining what is classified as a vulnerability across the network.
- Identify and prioritize vulnerabilities in the network for remediation, based on greatest impact to reduce risks.
- Determine remediation actions for vulnerabilities found in the assessment; this often requires a patch to be applied or an asset be secured.
What is Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing?
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) are two distinct types of vulnerability testing. The tests have different strengths and are often combined to achieve a more complete vulnerability analysis. In short, Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessments perform two different tasks, usually with different results, within the same area of focus.
- Alchemi’s Vulnerability Assessment Service provides a deep security assessment of your organization’s external and Internal network infrastructure and applications, internal network infrastructure, servers and client devices.
- Alchemi’s Penetration Testing Service exploits identified vulnerabilities and demonstrates the impact of those vulnerabilities in terms of successful attack scenarios.
Penetration testing and vulnerability assessments play an important role in identifying network vulnerabilities that could be exploited by a hacker and lead to a breach. Alchemi trusted advisors can help your company identify unknown holes in your defenses and reduce the chance of a breach.
Internal and External Vulnerability Services.
- External Penetration Testing Security Vulnerabilities
- Internal Penetration Testing Security Vulnerabilities
- Web Application
Don’t get Tangled Up
Let Us Help Bring Order to Your Compliance Chaos
SUBSCRIBE. STAY INFORMED.
GET IN TOUCH
4101 McEwen Road
Dallas, TX 75244
Phone: (888) 590-1618