Our ERM Approach Fits Your Unique Environment
We view ERM not simply as means to compliance, but more as a value-added discipline and asset to the organization.
Our approach is tailored to your industry and company specific needs, which means having a deep understanding of the issues, trends, and unique opportunities and challenges you face. We include practical ERM elements from leading frameworks, including COSO ERM 2017 and ISO 31000, considering aspects of governance, culture, and risk processes that effectively identify and enhance the many things your organization is likely already doing. Through the use of data analytics, we can provide management and board with the information necessary to make timely, informed decisions towards enhancing organizational performance.
Because ERM looks different at every organization, our ability to help you is designed to fit your unique needs. Our ultimate goal is to help your organization enhance your ability to discuss opportunities and threats in a way that will sharpen your insights into strategy-setting and operational execution. A typical ERM engagement might include:
Discovering strategic risks
- We diagnose your current assumptions, blind spots, and organizational dynamics to provide fresh insight into competitive advantages, vulnerabilities, and potential areas of missed opportunity.
- Explore future trends and scenarios to understand the strategic risks they may pose.
Interpreting strategic risks
- Systematically scan for and track your organizational risks to analyze and interpret how they relate to your strategy.
- Engage strategic decision-makers through dashboards, workshops, simulations, and technology-enabled experiences, driving action and a sense of urgency.
- Define a governance structure that supports executive ownership and helps to enable timely and appropriate decision making.
Preparing for strategic risks
- Engage our deep, collective experience across our risk advisory group to assist you in defining and implementing an appropriate response strategy.
The Alchemi Difference
In today’s challenging regulatory environment, you need assistance coordinating risk management processes to stay focused on strategic objectives. Our insightful trusted advisors will help you develop an enterprise risk management framework designed to identify, analyze, respond to and monitor potential risks.
Our integrated approach targets risk management functions with an ERM framework that fits your needs. Alchemi’s knowledgeable professionals help you enhance and synchronize your existing risk assessment practices rather than reinventing your company’s culture and practices.
At Alchemi, we can design and help you optimize an ERM strategy that unlocks your organization’s individual deep knowledge and understanding of risks and opportunities that enhances your ability for better strategic decision-making.
Our ERM professionals have held positions in industry before coming to Alchemi, and many have attained professional certifications in risk management. We know what you are up against.
We would welcome the opportunity to learn about your specific needs and demonstrate our ability to serve them. Please contact us today so that we might begin a conversation.